EPA certified lawn mower kits
Kawasaki 852cc (FX751V, FX801V, FX850V)
Kawasaki 726cc (FX730V, FX691V, FX651V)
Kawasaki 603cc (FS481V, FS541V, FS600V)
But why Propane?
- Propane costs less than gasoline. So, what better way for your company to save money than by doing the same job at a fraction of the cost?
- Propane powered lawn mowers are environmentally friendly. Not only is this good for the earth, but propane powered mowers can still operate on Ozone action days. So no more lost days of mowing.
- Bulk tanks on site, or mobile tank exchange can be setup so that you spend less time at the gas station, and more time doing what really important to you…. Mowing!
- Not only are propane powered mowers environmentally friendly, but they are also much more engine friendly. Being that propane burns much cleaner than gasoline, it leaves less damaging gunk in your engine and can increase oil and engine life. So don’t spend hundreds of dollars on a new engine, convert your fleet to propane and get more bang for your buck!
- Government incentives for converting your fleet to propane. So you end up spending a little to save a lot!
As with all Hendrix Propane conversion kits, our kits come fully assembled and set to our tested specifications, so that you know that it will run correctly. Should you ever have an issue, someone’s always here to assist you.